[tek-nol-uh-jee]

Evil gitlab update…

During the weekend I’ve managed to bring down my webserver and my gitlab service, due to a failed gitlab update.

Well, the install script of the new gitlab version did some not so good things, which prevented me from updating without hassle. But after all I’ve just put two projects up there, which were easily restored so I did not try to restore the database, instead I just dropped the old one and created the projects within the new gitlab installation again.

Everything back to normal. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *